BLACK PEPPER PROJECT
(In association with Peace Trees)
Our goal with this project is to I) Create a favorable condition for local people II. Contributing to the socio-economic development of the locality.
- Supporting 30 households at Tan Lap Commune, Huong Hoa district is a pepper plantation by planting technique, support pepper seedlings, stakes, fertilizer.
- Cooperates with PTVN, ODW and Quang Tri WU in Management, monitoring and supervising during project implementation as well as operation, to make sure the project funds come to right beneficiaries, being used rightly and effectively.
- Play a key role in training and technical support on agriculture issues and purchasing and selling practices (timing and prices).
- At the end of each harvest buy the farmers' black pepper at market prices and provide them with a more stable income.
DAK NONG FARM PROJECT
(In assocation with IPM)
Son Ha Spice & Flavorings / PBP's newly built farm and pepper facility in the central highland of Vietnam. Our goal is to educate farmers on sustainable methods of farming.
- Demo Farm spread across 7.2 Ha. land
- Demo farming to encourage sustainable farming land
- Train farmers on pest control techniques
- Field survey and crop reporting