Pacific Basin Partnership is one of the leading exporter of clean, safe and quality spices from Vietnam. Son Ha Spice & Flavorings is a proprietary manufacturing facility set up by the Pacific Basin Partnership. in 2002. The facility is located in Bac Ninh province of Northern Vietnam. Our expertise lies in sourcing the right quality material and processing them in our state of the art manufacturing facility adhering to international standards & strict quality controls.
- 30,000 sq. ft. facility with processing lines and ample drying space
- Validated continuous Steam Treatment System
- Dedicated Pepper Cleaning & Milling lines with Metal Detection
- Dedicated Cassia / Cinnamon Cleaning & Milling lines with Metal Detection
- Ample storage and warehousing facility
- In house Micro laboratory
- 3rd party Audited HACCP Certification
- BRC Certified Facility
Contribution to society by ‘Creating value’ from ‘Sustainable utilization’ of precious forest resources
- Make it right, Back to basic
- Quality, Safety and Compliance first
- Query if present condition is best or not, and study hard
- Have a worker’s point of view for operation & circumstance and have a consumer’s point of view for our finished product
- From ‘Reactive’ to ‘Proactive’ action based on what we have
Pacific Basin Partnership has sourcing facility within the growing areas. They serve as procurement centers to store raw materials and to perform basic cleaning of spices. All the workers at these facilities are employed within farming areas to enhance livelihoods and add value to their communities
Our sourcing stations are located at:
Yen Bai Province: Cassia and Stare Anise sourcing located in northern part of Vietnam.
Dak Nong Province: Demo farm and our Pepper sourcing station located in the central highlands of Vietnam.
Pacific Basin Partnership has been over the years an active member of various spice associations and bodies.
ASTA - American Spice Trade Association
ESA - European Spice Association